Melody Assistant is a powerful score editor with digital audio capabilities.
The list of features in this program is so large that it cannot be enumerated here. Let's quote some of them anyway :
- Complete score editor, with unlimited number of staves
- Tablature calculation for miscellaneous string instruments
- Embedded softsynth : does not need any hardware other than a sound card.
- Digital Fx processors
- Midi, Kar, MOD, S3M... import
- Digital tracks (possible to import WAV, AIFF, MP3, OGG...)
- Export in miscellaneous digital file formats (WAV, AIFF, MP3, OGG...)
But also :
- Gregorian notation
- Lute tablatures
- Chord diagram library for various instruments
- Enables to build custom instruments from digital recordings
- Used concurrently with Virtual Singer (available separately), Karaoke and multi-voices lyrics are actually sung.
- A freeware plug-in (Myriad plug-in) will enable visitors of your Web site to view, transpose, play or print your scores
- Several hours of free video tutorials will make your first steps easier.
... and much more.
Just give it a try...
Melody Assistant is a free trial software application from the Music Composers subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish and it was last updated on 2013-10-03. The program can be installed on Linux, Linux Gnome, Mac OS X, Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, WinOther, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP, Other.
Melody Assistant (version 7.6.3i) has a file size of 10.00 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 233 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.